December 2010: The firm is proud to have been associated with Allan Littman the last 9 years. Mr. Littman contributed substantially to the firm's successes in major litigation including the Pinnfund cases. Grafton Partners L.P. v. Superior Court of Alameda County, 36 Cal.4th 944 (2005). Please view the San Francisco Daily Journal's obituary published December 29, 2010.
C. Griffith Towle speaks at ABA's 33rd Annual Forum On Franchising
BartkoZankel Scores Victory for Norman S. Wright Mechanical Equipment Corporation in Eight Year Antitrust Litigation
SAN JOSE, Calif. - October 29, 2010 - Bartko Zankel Tarrant & Miller secured victory yesterday in a hard-fought antitrust case in Advanced Microtherm, Inc., et al v. Norman Wright Mech. Equip. Corp., et al. (case no. 04-02266 JW).
August 2010: The San Francisco litigation and real estate law firm of Bartko, Zankel, Tarrant & Miller announced today the addition of seasoned trial lawyer Benjamin K. Riley as a firm principal and an integral member of its complex business litigation trial team. Riley joins from Howrey LLP.
- News Date
- Special Counsel Allan N. Littman 1929 - 2010 December 2010
- C. Griffith Towle Speaks At ABA's 33rd Annual Forum On... October 2010
- BartkoZankel Scores Victory for Norman S. Wright Mechanical... October 2010
- Seasoned Trial Lawyer from Howrey Joins BartkoZankel August 2010
- C. Griffith Towle Co-Authors Article In The Franchising (&... July 2010
- C. Griffith Towle Speaks At IFA's 43rd Annual Legal... May 2010
- BartkoZankel's Advanced Use of Technology in Trials April 2010
- Griff Towle And Rob Bunzel In Jury Trial Win March 2010
- BartkoZankel Partners Author CEB Real Estate &... January 2010